Are you a UK-based interior designer, architect or garden designer?
Do you provide a brilliant design service? House & Garden has launched The List – an indispensable online directory for anyone wanting work done to their home, from a single pair of curtains to a whole house project.
Would you like your business to be featured on our website?
The List will feature 1,000 design professionals, searchable by area, name and specialism. Register now, and read on for more.
Membership starts at £120 per year, including a subscription toHouse & Garden.
Every three years we announce the UK’s Leading 100 Interior Designers, but we know that many of you are not yet on our radar.
The List is a way for us to discover new talent, support local businesses and answer that all-important question: ‘Can you recommend someone…?’
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE LIST?
- 944,000 individuals visit the HOUSE website every month
- The List will be promoted to our 4.6 million Facebook followers
- You could be selected by our editorial team for further coverage
- Membership starts from just £120 per year, including a subscription to House & Garden (priced at a discounted rate of only £19 for you or a friend)
- See our media pack for information
HOW DOES IT WORK?We want you to tell us all about yourself – plus a brilliant project you’ve worked on. Don’t forget to include pictures! Read our FAQ page and terms and conditions for more information.
WHO’S ON THE LIST?Here are some of the leading names who have joined The List:Douglas Mackie, John Cullen Lighting, Kate Arbuthnott Interior Design Ltd, Marian Boswall Landscape Architects,Mazzullo + Russell Landscape Design, Salvesen Graham,Studio 1 Architects… and many more. Register now to be one of them.